5 Signs It’s Time to Hire a Social Media Manager
Social media plays a big part in digital marketing. According to a Social Media Examiner survey in 2020 86% of businesses got increased exposure through social media, 78% saw increased traffic and 67% used it to generate leads. This has created a demand for social media marketing managers who can help companies leverage social media accounts to increase exposure and sales.
SMM manager can develop and implement digital marketing campaigns, analyze traffic sent to your website via social media, moderates and responds to comments and creates and/or posts shareable content. The following are 5 signs you need to hire a social media account manager or add to your existing SMM team.
- You don’t have time: social media accounts need to be updated on a regular basis, content needs to be created, metrics need to be collected and analyzed and comments need to be responded to on every account. A virtual social media manager can assume all these duties, freeing you up to do other things.
- You don’t know which social media platforms are best for your brand: there are many social media platforms and some will be better for your company than others. If you are unable to evaluate the different social media platforms to determine which is best for targeting your desired audience, it’s time to look for a social media manager for hire.
- Social media engagement is low: if you have existing social media account with little or no engagement then something is wrong. It is time to relieve whoever is handling your social media account of that particular duty and pass it to a social media marketing expert.
- Posts are late and you are missing messages and comments: maybe you already have a social media content manager but the job is just too big for them. Managing several social media accounts on different platforms can be an overwhelming job even when you know what you’re doing. It could be time to add to your social media marketing team.
- You don’t know anything about social media: if you want to make social media part of your marketing strategy but have little or no experience in that area you may want to hire social media marketer specialists to take care of it for you.
How to Find a Social Media Manager
It isn’t always easy to find a social media manager with the qualifications and experience you require. If you hire locally there will be a limited pool of people to choose from and you can expect to pay a higher salary. Freelancing sites are an alternative as you have access to a larger talent pool with lower salaries but you could experience communications difficulties and it is difficult to verify their qualifications and experience.
An increasingly popular way to find SMM experts is to outsource social media management using through companies like ours. We know how to find a social media manager virtual assistant that meets your specific requirements and who can provide the services you need.
Social Media Management Services Our SMM Managers Provide
There are many different social media platforms you can choose to use in your marketing strategy. Here are some of the different services our social media marketers for hire can provide on a few of the major social media platforms.
- Facebook management. Some of the Facebook management services you get when you hire social media marketer experts from us include setting strategic goals, refining your target audience, incorporating CTAs on your business page, optimizing your content, increasing your followers, and posting content such as videos, images, links and stories. In addition they will respond to comments, track and analyze a variety of metrics to see what’s working as well as track and analyze what’s working for your competitors.
- Instagram management. An Instagram social media manager will develop and implement a marketing strategy that promotes your brand on the platform. If you don’t have an account they will set one up and optimize it for you. For those with existing accounts they will perform an audit using a followers manager tool that reviews your followers to determine what content is working and what isn’t. Other services include providing unique posts and high quality images to attract viewers, responding to comments, monitoring the account daily and analyzing results for goal progress and post performance and more. They will also research and analyze your competitor’s accounts and monitor your brand reputation.
- YouTube management. The YouTube management team we provide does a lot more than just upload videos to the site. They optimize your channel for keywords that will be used in the channel description, video titles, video descriptions, video categories and even the video narration. Content is also optimized to drive traffic off platform and to your website’s landing page. Metrics such as video views are monitored and analyzed to see what content is attracting viewers. They also handle community management by responding to comments and filtering out trolls and comments about your competitors. In addition they are well versed in YouTube ads if you want to run a campaign.
- LinkedIn management. The LinkedIn management team you hire from us can start out by building your company page following LinkedIn’s best practices to ensure good on site search results. They will develop a content strategy and post relevant and professional written and video content consistently and respond to comments quickly. Content is optimized and hashtags used to make it easier to find in search. Metrics are monitored daily and analyzed to see what content is attracting viewers.
- Pinterest management. Some of the Pinterest management services our specialists can provide include developing a content strategy that incorporates Pinterest boards, Standard Pins and Rich Pins, using Pin descriptions for your product descriptions and CTAs and increasing visibility and searchability through the use of hashtags. Each pin will be linked to a chosen landing page on your website. All written copy is optimized and your brand highlighted by adding, logo, your company name or your URL to images and video. Pins and boards metrics are analyzed to determine what content is driving traffic.
- Twitter management. Twitter management involves creating original tweets as well as sharing tweets. In addition they also send and reply to direct messages. The Twitter manager follows #hashtags and conversations. By following they can determine who is important in relevant topics, who tweets the most on the topic and what is trending all of which is important for marketing on Twitter. They make use of Twitter polls, host Twitter chats, respond to follower content and monitor and analyze metrics. Service can include managing Twitter ads.
This is just a small sample of the services a social media manager remote worker from our company can provide.
Why Use Our Service to Hire Dedicated SMM Managers
There are many different social media management outsourcing services available so why should you use our company to hire a SMM specialist? You should use our company to provide marketing & communications offshore services for a number of reasons:
- Experienced: our social media experts for hire are experienced in a wide variety of fields and have worked with a variety of social media platforms. They are proficient with a wide range of marketing tools and will be up to speed with your project in a short time.
- Reliable: every social media management consultant we provide has been vetted by us and has a proven track record so you know you can depend on them.
- Flexible: our specialists are hired based on your requirements. You can hire a full time SMM manager or opt to hire a specialist part-time or even by the project depending on your needs.
- Scalability: your requirements can change quickly with little warning. It is easy to scale up your social media marketing team using our service.
Once you have made the decision to hire a SMM expert or any other type of digital marketer we have an effective process to find the right specialist for you.
- Inform us of your requirements: we will talk with you by phone or Skype to learn what your requirements are so we can find the best person for the job.
- Select a candidate: the resumes of the most suitable SMM marketing candidates that fit your specified requirements will be sent to you.
- Conduct interviews: you will interview the candidates you prefer by video conference or Skype. If you prefer you may also administer a brief test to help you make your final selection.
- Final preparations: we discuss the workflow and decide on a start date. Once the service agreement is signed everything is set and good to go.
How Ukrainian SMM Managers Standout among Specialists from Other Countries
There are a number of ways Ukrainian SMM specialists stand out from specialists from other countries.
- Convenience: Ukraine workers have similar working hours to Western Europe and their hours overlap with part of North America making communication easier.
- Educational background: Ukraine has over 950 colleges and universities and the majority of SMM specialists have degrees from a wide variety of fields. Most college graduates are multilingual and may speak 3 or 4 languages including English.
- Affordable: Ukrainian social media managers can be hired for 50% to 60% less than in Western Europe and North America while having the same level of skills and experience.