Affiliate Marketers and How They Can Help Your Projects
Affiliate marketing is a strategy companies use to obtain leads and sell their products. The company pays a commission to third-party partners known as affiliates to promote their products and services. If done correctly affiliate marketing is an efficient and cost-effective technique to increase traffic to your business and boost sales.
The person responsible for managing an affiliate marketing program and ensuring that it is being run correctly is the affiliate marketing manager. A good affiliate marketer will provide many benefits to your project including:
- Reach a larger targeted audience: your company’s reach will expand as you will be reaching new audiences through your affiliates. A good digital marketer affiliate manager recruits and selects affiliates for your program that have an existing audience that will find your products and services useful.
- Increase brand awareness: with affiliates driving more traffic to your website more people will become aware of your brand. Affiliates advocate for your brand and help build trust as they benefit financially. It is important to select the right affiliates as they will be representing your company.
- Increase conversion rates: affiliate managers will track the performance of your affiliate program and by analyzing the data identify changes that can be made to increase conversions such as by making changes to the website and offering more engaging marketing visuals. They can also identify which affiliates are bringing in the most income.
- Cut costs: affiliate marketing programs are performance-based. Affiliates only get paid if they generate a sale so no money is wasted on marketing campaigns that don’t work.
It may not be easy to find the affiliate marketing experts you need to develop and run your program. If you are looking for affiliate marketers to develop and manage your program you may want to consider hiring affiliate marketing specialists through an outsourcing service like the one our company provides.
Online Affiliate Marketing Services Staff We Hire for You Can Provide
There are a number of services you can get when you outsource affiliate marketing specialists through our company. The following are some of the main services that can be provided when you outsource marketing manager affiliate specialists through us:
- Recruit and onboard new affiliates. One of the keys to a successful affiliate program is the affiliates that your company works with. When you hire an affiliate manager they will be responsible for bringing in new affiliates. Affiliate recruitment services include researching potential partners in your field such as bloggers, reviewers, YouTube personalities and influencers who will be a good fit for your brand. Affiliate managers will make sure new affiliates understand what is required of them and provide any necessary training so they can start promoting your products as quickly as possible.
- Affiliate creatives. Developing creatives is another service you can get when you hire affiliate manager specialists. Creatives are what attract potential customers to your site. They include things like banners, graphics, pre-written copy, text links, product images, landing pages, photographs and email templates. Creatives are provided to affiliates for them to use on their own sites and they prefer those with high click-through rates and conversion rates. Affiliate managers will also track the effectiveness of creatives to see what’s working.
- Affiliate support. Your affiliate marketing consultant will provide ongoing support to affiliates. This could include keeping affiliates up to date on the latest trends, advising them on potential strategies and adjustments they can make based on conversion data and generating personalized content for them. They also resolve any issues that may arise, answer questions and do whatever else it takes to ensure the affiliate partnership works well.
- Affiliate monitoring. Affiliates need to be regularly monitored as part of the program to avoid damage to the company’s brand. Affiliate managers must keep an eye out for fraudulent transactions, review customer complaints related to affiliates and ensure affiliates comply with Federal Trade Commission requirements as well as with your affiliate terms and conditions.
- Track metrics and KPIs. There will be a lot of data coming in that provides information about the affiliate programs performance. Affiliate digital marketing services include tracking and analyzing this data. Some of the things to look at are click-through rates, average value of orders and conversion rates. Analyzing this data allows the manager to make changes to the program to get the best affiliate performance.
Skills, Roles and Responsibilities of Affiliate Marketers We Hire
The roles and responsibilities of affiliate marketers we hire may vary but here are some of the most common:
- Identify and recruit new affiliate market partnerships.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies to attract new potential affiliates.
- Grow existing online affiliate programs to maximize customer exposure
- Conduct deal negotiations with affiliate partners.
- Handle daily communication with affiliates and provide appropriate support.
- Provide incentives to top-performing affiliates
- Analyze affiliate performance and deal with potential issues
- Communicate with accounting, sales and operations to ensure that affiliates’ needs are met
- Handle ongoing development and use of new marketing materials
There are also some basic skills that good affiliate marketing managers should possess:
- Communication skills: good communication skills are essential for affiliate marketers
- Negotiating skills: an affiliate manager will be negotiating terms with potential affiliates
- Creative skills: developing banners, graphics and other content requires creative skills
- Digital marketing skills: a good affiliate manager is knowledgeable in every area of digital marketing
- Data analysis: the ability to analyze and interpret data is essential to affiliate marketers.
Advantages of Working with Our Company to Hire Affiliate Marketers
If you are seeking affiliate marketers for hire we can provide the staff you need. We specialize in hiring all types of marketing experts. Whether you want to hire a social media manager, an affiliate manager, or some other type of marketing specialist we can fulfill your requirements.
There are a number of advantages when you work with us to find affiliate markers for your program.
- Cost: our affiliate marketing specialists are from Ukraine where the salaries are 50% to 60% less than the salaries for affiliate specialists in Western Europe and North America.
- Experienced affiliate experts: we only hire top online affiliate marketers to work for our clients. Our affiliate specialists have proven track records and have been thoroughly vetted by us. We have specialists with affiliate expertise in a wide variety of fields and industries.
- Fast: we draw from a large pool of well qualified affiliate experts which means we can find a specialist that meets your requirements in a relatively short time.
- Flexible: you can hire our affiliate marketing specialists as part-time or full-time staff. If you prefer you may also contract them on a per-project basis
Our company is the best way how to find affiliate marketers that are affordable and meet all of your requirements. The following is the process we use to hire affiliate marketing managers for your company:
- Provide us with your requirements: we will speak with you via Skype or by phone to get the specific requirements you want in an affiliate marketer.
- Select a candidate: we forward the resumes of the most suitable candidates that match your requirements.
- Conduct interviews: you will conduct interviews of your preferred candidates via Skype or video conference and if you feel it is necessary can also administer a test to assist in your final decision.
- Final preparations: we will discuss the workflow and determine a start date. Once the service agreement is signed everything is ready to go.